|Terug naar menu|
Engelse spreuken en quotes
-Put Your Face in the Sunshine, so You can never See the Shadow (Joyce)
- Feeling crazy may be a mark of sanity in any situation.
- No woman should be shamefaced in attempting, through her work, to give back to the world a portion of it's heart.
- Those who lose dreaming are lost.
- There is a time for work. And a time for love. That leaves no other time.
- One is not born a woman, one becomes one.
- When I'm pushing myself, testing myself, that's when I'm happiest. That's when the rewards are greatest.
- The trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.
- Reality is something you rise above.
- Taking joy in life is a woman's best cosmetic.
- Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.
- What a lovely surprise to finally discover how unlonely being alone can be.
- You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.